“Perhaps the single most important element in mastering the techniques and tactics of racing is experience.
But once you have the fundamentals, acquiring the experience is a matter of time.”
Our This unicorn has been one of the toughest one so far. Informations were very very few. Called STAGE III till 2001, This car became 360R, due to the declared hp (the year after 380R). Considered the fastest production car in 2002, with a sell price around 40.000 $ (with few optionals, otherwise the price was higher), It represents one of the evolution steps of Roush special Models. Only 141 of these beauties has been manifactured in 2002, 80 in Oxford White with Blue Stripes, 61 in Red with white stripes. All of them Signed by Jack Roush Sr.
The engine a V8 SOHC 4.6 Liter Supercharged, with intercooler, is capable of 360 HP and 508 Nm of torque, available only with 5 speed Manual Transmission, and short throw shifter. The other modifications follows:
- Roush stage 3 front fascia with high performance driving lights accented by a Speed Grill.
- Cobra Hood.
- Roush Billet aluminum machined pedals.
- Roush high volume Stage 3 fuel system.
- Roush upgraded Suspension. Upgraded Roush 4 wheel disc brakes with cross drilled rotors.
- Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Mufflers.
- Sub Frame Connectors.
- Roush Cold Air Intake.
- Mach Stereo System with 6 CD Changer.
- Custom Roush white faced tachometer and gauge package.
- Front and rear spoiler.
- 360 Stripe Package
Why we consider this car as a unicorn?
A 2002 capable of 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds and 1/4 mile 12.3 secs, incredibly Rare. Do you Need anything Else?
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian